Sime Halstead Trio Fan Assembly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning folks, Can anyone help me to source a new fan assembly for a Sime Halstead Trio Combi. Two types of fan were fitted to this boiler, one was made by Sifan and the other by Salmson. I'm pretty sure I need the Salmson one. See pic. The G.C. part Number is: 397 592. The makers part number is: A62256.03.

The fan in my boiler is still working but not good enough to operate the pressure switch. It's also getting very hot!

Any help would be greatly appreciated (currently no DHW or CH).

regards.

Attachments

• Sime Halstead Trio.jpg
    Sime Halstead Trio.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 152
Sponsored Links
Picasso Thanks. Dan_Robinson, as I am deaf, I can't call a professional FFS.

Sponsored Links
Good luck mate... and that's a cheap price for the fan, hopefully they'll have it in stock

Last edited:
cheap price for the fan, hopefully they'll have it in stock
Far too cheap and it won't be in stock because that's a price for a 'refurbished' item after you send them your faulty one.
For that price, you may well get the old one back with some WD40 sprayed into the bearings.

Thanks for all the advice guys. (Except Dan_Robinson numpty). I had a professional gas safe engineer diagnose the fault. A friendly bloke who didn't want any money but I gave him some anyway. I'm having the same guy fit the fan when I eventually get hold of one. I've got a brand new boiler waiting to be fitted but it cant go in until some other building work is finished (probably after xmas). Until then I just want to get the house (and my family) warm and have some hot water. I'm not going to use ADlink for the fan. I can get the exact one for £183.00 delivered. I'll just put it back on ebay when the new boiler goes in. Cheers everyone for comments (except the obvious).

183 quid for a fan you only want to last a couple of months, perhaps you need to redifine the meaning of numpty.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back