Slimline Bolier Programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I currently have a bolier in my kitchen with a wall mounted timer control next to it. The boiler is the corner of the room on one wall with one edge of the bolier running parallel to the side wall about 3-4 inches from it. The current timer control is about 6 inches in front of the bolier on the side wall.

I am having a new kitchen put in and want to hide away the timer control from sight. I am having a cupboard built around the bolier but have to accomodate the timer control somehow.

My preferred option at the moment is to house the timer control as close to the bolier as possible on the side wall and then build the cupboard so it extends beyond the front of the boiler and across to the side wall covering up the bolier control. I cannot think of a better way, any ideas would be welcolmed.

Therefore my question is could anyone recommend a really slimline bolier timer control that I could mount as close to the bolier as possible so that I do not need to build the cupboard out too far past the front of the bolier.

One model I have seen is the Danfoss 102E5 which is only 102mm wide. People has also mentioned RF controls but I have not been able to find any suitable ones.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back