Smeg Dishwasher DW1612

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:mad: have read previous threads, put it on programme and it starts by emptying residue in drain and you can hear it into sink outlet. Never gets any further, have tried changing programs etc, the only light that shows is the one which is the program selected. I have no flashing light illuminated at all, light only flashes at cycle end and never is the 5th light lit. I have done the drain cleaning process (not with aquavac), but soda crystals, very hot water etc.
I put it on last night and it appeared to start, then nothing. When I arose at 6am, it was going through a hot wash cycle, as if there was some time delay on it, but there is no delay switch, this has happened several times before and drives me mad, as I only put it on when necessary, sometimes at night, ready for the morning. Any suggestions?
Model DW1612C

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back