SOFT TOP ROOF PROBLEMS??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all , right i have a bit of a problem with my audi TT convertible ,the problem is when in cold weather i get really bad condensation in side the car,its so bad when you get in the car and slam the door shut you get rained on from the condensation build up on the roof and also the insides of the windows are soaking wet,when it rains the roofs does not leak at all and the car is always parked out side in the cold and it seems to only happen when its cold,its a 53 plate TT so its not that old to be having these kind of problems, im not sure if the roof needs to be treated with something or if its just the sort of car that needs to be parked in the dry,i know that you can buy hard tops but im not gonna fork out for one of them. Anyone got the same problem or no what to do ??

Sponsored Links
Yeah thanks mate ,i did register there and i think im getting to the bottom of the problem,seems to be a common fault with the TT :(

Sponsored Links
I put my problem on the TT forum and had a few replies ,they all said they had the same problem at some time,the roof has some sort of drainage pipes in each corner and apparently they block really easly so i hope thats all it is.

Back