spam forum?

L

longdogs

Given the amount of spam that appears on here would it not be a good idea to have a dedicated section so that k-I-t-c-h-e-n-s of c-r-a-p and the like can post to their heart's content? Members can then ignore it forever.

just an idea. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Awwwww.

Here was me thinking it would be all about that lovely meat with clips of Monty Python....

:(

should have a joe90 section, so he can post all his disrespectful sh*te in there and we can do likewise to that. :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
should have a joe90 section, so he can post all his disrespectful sh*te in there and we can do likewise to that. :mrgreen:

I thought EVERY section was a joe90 section.........

;)

Sponsored Links
There is a joe90 free section luckily enough, the combustion chamber. :mrgreen:

The kitchen crap that keeps appearing doesn't really bother me. I find it glaringly obvious for what it is and perfectly easy to ignore. Also, such spam posts don't last long thanks to our vigilant mods.

I do, however, think that a dedicated Joe sub-forum would be an excellent idea. So he doesn't feel too lonely arguing with himself, we could also allow Dropclanger and his mates too, assuming the others are not actually alter-egos. :mrgreen:

The kitchen crap that keeps appearing doesn't really bother me. I find it glaringly obvious for what it is and perfectly easy to ignore. Also, such spam posts don't last long thanks to our vigilant mods.

I do, however, think that a dedicated Joe sub-forum would be an excellent idea. So he doesn't feel too lonely arguing with himself, we could also allow Dropclanger and his mates too, assuming the others are not actually alter-egos. :mrgreen:

Drop Clanger! Whatever happened to him? :LOL:

I think he got fed up, although he re-appears now and again. Perhaps he's found something useful to do, or maybe he's a guest at one of Her Majesty's four star 'hotels'.

Mention towel heads and he usually posts in no time. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back