spin doctor needed!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a fairy new hotpoint washing machine that doesnt spin all the water out of my clothes. Any Ideas what may be wrong?
Help in California!

Sponsored Links
Help in California!
What's wrong is that you're not using a washing line. No wonder we've got global warming, when people like you are using a electrickery when there's a perfectly good sun outside to dry your clothes. We're all doomed. don't you know there's an oil shortage, and your causing hurrycanes, with all your excessive reliance on technology. Thanks to you, we are having to pay our local authorities every time we change our windows, and put mountains of insulation in our lofts. Sign up to kyoto and get yourself a washing line before it's too late. :LOL:

But seriously, have you checked the filter?

Sponsored Links
I will try that thank you, and ill let you all know if it works! I do have alot of clothes!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back