Spray Painting

Sponsored Links
Dont know if its anygood..but earlex are not exactly a well respected name amoung trade pros its more of a DIY company, its might be ok depends on what you intend to do with it.

It would be to spray paint our house which we are having totally replastered and doors, skirting, etc.

What brands would pros use and what sort of money would we be looking at for the better brands?

Nobody spray paints houses, it would be a complete disaster. Stick to brush and roller until the pros change to something else - then use that something else.

Sponsored Links
Nobody spray paints houses, it would be a complete disaster. Stick to brush and roller until the pros change to something else - then use that something else.

They do on sites these days..a graco 495 or Titan are the popular ones..but they are nt for the fait hearted, you need to really know what you are doing of.

I had a 495 brilliant tool...I could mist a 4 bedroom house walls an ceilings in a couple of hours easy.

What brands would pros use and what sort of money would we be looking at for the better brands?

Graco 495..and it will set you back about 2 grand!...forget it and do as Joe says..brush and roller.

That earlex thing wont be any good for emulsion whatsoever, it should be ok for spraying water based undercoat and finish paint on the woodwork though.

Brush and roller it is ... thanks guys.

At least I'll save myself some money! :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back