Sprint Rapide 90NF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Sprint Rapide 90NF boiler is not producing hot water or central heating. When I start the boiler, it tries to ignite (I can see the spark through the small hole but no flame comes up). It makes the usual boiler noise. Any help would be appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Hi

Are other gas appliances in the house working (hob,fire etc)? If these other appliances are not working then it would suggest that your problem lies with the gas supply.

If they are working then you will need to call somebody out as it could be a number of different things (fualty gas valve etc).

Just so that you are aware. The sprint rapide is a very old boiler and parts may be expensive or not available any more.

I would call Ideal boilers to come and have a look at it as they would know about spares availabilty.

Anyone else know about parts availabilty for this boiler?

Regards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back