Stiff Shower Handle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am looking for some guidance on a problem I am currently experiencing with my shower.

It is a Deva Azure Shower as shown at: http://www.showerdoc.com/deva/shower-spares/DEVA-PARENT-114-AZURE-SHOWER-KIT

The problem is with part 17, it has gotten so stiff that I cannot turn it beyond the point where it is a slight trickle.

I would really appreciate if any of you could give any guidance on what the problem is likely to be, how it can be rectified, and how much I would likely expect to pay a plumber to repair it?

Sponsored Links
Very easy repair turn the water off, strip it down gently clean it apply silicone grease reassemble. cover the shower trap with a towel so you dont drop anything down it. It just depends on how pracrical you are.

Photograph it as you strip it down if your unsure, to make sure you reassemble it correctly. Without parts £70.00 ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back