Stop the Brickies / Get Brickies done

Sponsored Links
The government of the day has always had that power and if you think it will be different under any other political party, dream on.

Finally we have it, Mottie accepts the Government is in charge, can't blame lawyers, foreigners, EU etc

Have you finally woken up. The crap situation is of your doing, finally all the s hit that has piled up you can smell it.

I see these new builders have already sourced their dinghies and are about to set sail from France.

ceuvel-project-lifting-place-960x640.jpg

Sponsored Links
Finally we have it, Mottie accepts the Government is in charge, can't blame lawyers, foreigners, EU etc

Have you finally woken up. The crap situation is of your doing, finally all the s hit that has piled up you can smell it.

More twaddle and nonsense from Galahad as per usual :ROFLMAO:

Finally we have it, Mottie accepts the Government is in charge,
A government has always been 'in charge'. That’s how things work. Can you name any particular period of government that everybody including you have been totally happy with?

I can honestly say that in my lifetime, I’ve never had a government that’s given me so much - like most owners of small businesses, I’ve never worked so little and had tens of thousands of pounds thrown my way. What’s not for me to like? ;) (y)

Rabbit goes into a village pub and orders a pint and a pork pie. Downs it noshes down the pie and leaves. This goes on for a few nights until the barman asks him why he is in the village? He says he is an expert on church restorations and is repairing the local church. The barman congratulates him on his excellent English. Later that week a circus sets up in the village and the owner comes in for a drink. The barman is excited to tell him about the English speaking rabbit and the circus owner leaves a business card suggesting a talking rabbit would be a great sideshow at the circus. A few days later the rabbit walks into the bar and orders a pint. The barman is all excited telling him he may have a lucrative business opportunity for him working in the circus. The rabbit looks puzzled and ask “wait a minute is that circus the type that has a big canvas tent” “Yes” says the barman “and it's set up in town right now”. The rabbit looks puzzled and asks “why would a circus need a ****ing bricklayer? “

People blame everything on brexit! Lol

The whole world is feeling the pinch. Its got nothing to do with brexit!

The Australian state of Victoria will not host the 2026 Commonwealth Games, after the state premier, Daniel Andrews, said the cost had blown out and he was not prepared to redirect money from other parts of his government's budget to make up the shortfall.

I see it in Israel;prices going up and People struggling

Last edited:
Yet HS2 is still going ahead, despite the budget swelling hugely. Benefit to the country, etc, etc....

Yet HS2 is still going ahead, despite the budget swelling hugely. Benefit to the country, etc, etc....

And you can't drive for five minutes without getting stuck in another set of temporary traffic lights.
It's almost like there's been a failure to maintain a decent road network for years, and now there's a GE on the horizon.......

And you can't drive for five minutes without getting stuck in another set of temporary traffic lights.
It's almost like there's been a failure to maintain a decent road network for years, and now there's a GE on the horizon.......

It will work they know how to fleece their mark.

Sponsored Links
Back