Strange palpitations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
recently i've been getting weird heartbeats so i went to the doctor he listened to my chest and agreed my heartbeat was not normal when i asked him what it sounded like he said It goes boom boody-boom boody boom boody-boom boody-boom boody-boom boody-boom-boom-boom.

Well goodness gracious me!

Sponsored Links
It never made it into the film, the producers didnt think it would fit, they allowed it to be released as a single to promote the film though and it topped the charts!

Sponsored Links
And there I was, seriously concerned for your health. More fool I. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes I felt that overwhelming feeling of support coming over from your post :LOL:

This any good to ya Tim...?

519pGg2rcOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Watch them hot flushes mind! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

recently i've been getting weird heartbeats so i went to the doctor he listened to my chest and agreed my heartbeat was not normal when i asked him what it sounded like he said It goes boom boody-boom boody boom boody-boom boody-boom boody-boom boody-boom-boom-boom.

Well, you should be worried. My mate's heart sounded like that the other week, now he's dead.

My cardiologist tells me there's too many "boom" s in there.

If you have any exercise equipment with a built in wireless heart-rate monitor, and your heart-rate suddenly shoots up to over 250bpm with accompanying "flat-line" beeps from the monitor, don't do what I do and leap out of the seat clutching your chest...

Such an effect can easily be produced by one's partner's mobile phone ringing on silent after said partner thoughtfully place it right next to the bl**dy receiver. :LOL: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back