Stripping Furniture - please help?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a three seater futon frame which I'd like to have stripped so I can either paint/varnish it to go with the furniture in our new flat.

I have searched online and can't find a general idea of what this would cost to have done professionally by one of those companies which just dip it and strip it in an afternoon - rather than me spending all day doing it when there's so much else to get on with!

It's similar to this: http://www.futons247.co.uk/mall/Futons247/customerimages/products/Cav3s.jpg and is varnished in an antique pine sort of colour.

Does anyone have any idea at all how much this might cost? Thank you so much in advance!

Sponsored Links
If you are painting it then just sand it down a bit and off you go. Why go to all the trouble of removing what simply becomes an undercoat? Besides. dipping it will loosen all the glue joints.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back