Suggest a Grout Shade for tiles?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Sirs, finally got to the stage where I can start laying tiles for bathroom and I need some grout for them however it's really hard to choose between the shades because there's simply no real samples anywhere to be seen, just some paint colour names on websites with 2cm large sample images...
I have 2 tiles , these small travertine mosaic ones for shower floor/niches
(I need to fill them as well, however I got no idea which is the standard colour for these to fill them out? something whiteish but not white? ivory/beige? )
n-y-w_5x5.jpg

and than for the rest of the bathroom walls I got these (kinda whiteish/but with hint of beige/grey spots to make it look like stone).
link to wickes: http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Battersea-Concrete-White-Ceramic-Wall-Tile-298-x-498mm/p/140601
not able to post their picture.
I do not think clear white or super dark grey would really go with them? + I do not want completely white anyway since it would get dirty with time.

Any pros here could maybe give me some ideas what would you use If you had to choose grout for such tiles? Also I think I need to have for each tiles different grout since they are completely different or not?

Sponsored Links
Pink with sparkles in it!!

Travertine normally has white or off white (cream) grout, I would not worry about the grout lines getting dirty all those wholes will fill up with soap grime etc before that happens :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back