Suicide Pact..

Sponsored Links
Certainly is Martian,,, BTW, when do you want to meet up for a couple of paracetamols?? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Tongue firmly in cheek Mod's ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
As I believe it, Samaritans set up a website, anti suicide, so others rebel, and setup pro websites, people have been egged on before, and done the deed live on webcam, or these people get together to discuss their woes, as usually suicide is a lonely pact within onesself, and close family and friends don't realise their mindset.

In hindsight, with suicide in my family, I suppose you could see that 'something' could happen, but nobody to refer to, to say, is this OK?

I think there is nowadays, the element that someone that is depressed, and contemplating the act, and they use a 'normal' forum, and then get bullied, then that would make someone go underground, and seek refuge with like minded people.

I log in here somedays, and it's like school leaving time, a load of kids excitedly slagging people off, for no reason, and the school bully, and at other times, there is sensible conversation/discussion.

It takes all sorts, I could not believe Terry Newton top himself, not happy with cutting his wrist, then put a rope around his neck, there is commitment!

It takes all sorts, I could not believe Terry Newton top himself, not happy with cutting his wrist, then put a rope around his neck, there is commitment!

would not call it comittment.... maybe a cry for help.....

and not crying anymore....

Sponsored Links
Back