Sunvic Actuator SDM 1901

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Have removed a radiator today. Then put the central heating on just to check that everything was fine after a few months of not needing it at all.

However - none of the rads are getting hot and the boiler is not always firing up despite raising the temp on the room thermostat and increasing the temp on the boiler itself.

I'm fairly sure that it isn't directly to do with the rad being removed and might just be the timing of not having had it on for a few months, that the problem has only jsut come to light.

A few months ago we were having a problem with the rads heating up whenever the hot water kicked in, turned out that one of my children had changed a setting on the SUNVIC SDM 1901 that we have in the airing cupboard. I am not sure sure that we set it back correctly although at the time it solved the problem instantly.

Does anyone have any idea how I should be setting this device (and is the red thumbwheel supposed to move round of its own accord?)

help please?

Sponsored Links
I expect the grease has dried out, or the plastic cog has lost a few teeth.

Probably cheaper to buy a new Honeywell 3port than a Sunvic actuator.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back