Syria

Sponsored Links
It amazes me how these regimes find the thugs and killers in their citizens willing to slaughter their own people.
These killers have their own families in the community, and when the government is eventually overthrown will disappear into the woodwork. The majority avoiding any punishment for their crimes.

There are loads of psychopathic killers in British society - they usually join the army though.

Sponsored Links
What gets me is that Assad is a trained medical doctor. Where exactly in his training and his signing of hippocratic oath did it suggest that he sanctions killing innocent children.

If he had anything about him, he'd have himself sectioned.

Killing the children means no future generation to lift a gun in retaliation. Ethnic cleansing!
The people who carry out barbarism like this are in our own communities as J90 points out.
It happened on europes doorstep back in the nineties and we barely batted an eyelid.

Killing the children means no future generation to lift a gun in retaliation. Ethnic cleansing!
The people who carry out barbarism like this are in our own communities as J90 points out.
It happened on europes doorstep back in the nineties and we barely batted an eyelid.
Do you recognize that employing cheap foreign labour is in effect cleansing "homies" from the labour market?

The trouble with adopting such a policy is that it will eventually, inevitably, require you yourself to be cast aside. You are aware of this, surely?

If you want to take a pop at me start a new thread and I'll be happy to oblige. :mrgreen:
This one is about Syria!

Norcon said:

I presume you mean Kosovo. Their problem - no oil. :( :( :(

Zimbabwe - no oil.
Rwanda - no oil.
(Un)Democratic Republic of Congo - no oil.
Syria - bu**er all oil.
Kuwait/Iraq/Libya - s**tloads of oil.

There's a clue in there somewhere. :confused: :confused: :confused: Maybe Joe knows the answer --

Sponsored Links
Back