Talent At Last on BGT NEW LINK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This young lady was the highlight of the series for me. A stunning performance which really touched me.

Beautiful performance :cry:

LINK

Incidentaly the winner was good but exceedingly dull and will join the other winners lacking personality in oblivion! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
100% agree. I still can't figure out how one so young can have a voice like that!

It seems America's got talent, Britain's got drivel.

I reckon the winner of BGT willn't sell any records except to family and friends. I guess it would have helped if Woolworths was still around and sold his LP's for £2.99. I hope the little lad makes money before his voice breaks and sounds like mine. Keep him off the dole and pay his Uni. fees and keep.Good luck to him.

100% agree. I still can't figure out how one so young can have a voice like that!

Just a few...........Elephant man, Worlds tallest man, Worlds smallest man, Jake the peg, Etc., All freaks of nature. :D

Sponsored Links
The winner was announced earlier in the week, by an insider, who says the whole thing is fixed, and already has a contract in place. Bit like the shennanigans with Cole doing the X Factor thing...boring and fixed to drum up publicity.

Back