Tangential diversifications

Interesting to see how people react, to questions both silly and sensible, and to the replies given.
I have worked with loads of apprentices and trainees down the years many of whom returned for an natter after moving onward and, in many cases upward ... nice to think you are remembered in a fond manner, I guess it takes less time to be helpful than to chastise / ridicule.
I also see how people can despair / lose patience over reiterating the same answer, time after time - which is probably available on-site via a search (which aint so hot hereabouts)

How did the old saying go in reference to a 'turn' " ...if you cannot do someone a good 'un then don't do a bad 'un ...."

The age old problem of communication arises, these web sites must be great for honing communication skills ... unravelling the non-techy written question, getting to the 'crux', then sorting it ... no mean skill.
Feed back is very useful too, providing help not too satisfying without it I am sure.
I guess some people like to be thought of as 'Not suffering fools gladly ..." this is fine, but there will be plenty of us hereabouts, but tis no excuse for crass bad manners .... and they do maketh the man ... So they say, the useless lefty @##ing @><==£$%^ !!'s
:!:

Sponsored Links
yes they are

you are just contradicting everything i say,

no i am not

yes you are (and so it goes on, unless of course you want to argue in your spare time)

No they're not ... I mean yes they are! Well, I'm not going argue about it :)

Sponsored Links
Back