Texecom Veritas alarm, can I have one that rings me?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Texecom Veritas alarm system that's about 13 years old.

I'm reasonably familiar with programming it and a couple of years ago I replaced the bell box and battery and I've swapped all the PIRs to pet friendly ones.

Would it be possible to upgrade to a system by the same makers that would ring me if the alarm goes off?

Sponsored Links
I have the same alarm, about the same age, I recently added a veritas speech/text dialer, works great, phones me when a alarm triggers. It cab setup tophone several people, mobile and land line.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for those replies

I'm puzzled as to how the texting facility works - all of the Premier panels seem to say they do texting and yet there is a GSM device available for £100 or more that says it's compatible with all premier units EXCEPT the 24.

Maybe this device does something far more sophisticated that I don't need?

it does work with the premier 24 but you cant use it as an ip (gprs) module as the 24 does not support the ip com the text side works as normal. also speech dialers are not 100 per cent either.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back