The real dawning reality !

Dumbo Rog here is another fact.

One of your so called geniuses Rees Mogg said in response to a hard Brexit we can waive tariffs on EU trade.................

So post Brexit if we trade on WTO rules and we waive tariffs for EU trade we as part of WTO must also offer this perk to all other signatories of the WTO - we can't offer a beneficial perk to a select group of countries unless its within a FTA.

Yep so everyone will be able to dump their stuff in our country - how you think that will play out for UK companies

Because the Brexiteers think cheaper imports will be of benefit to the average person!

Imports are only 1 part of trade though. Trade implies export too.

Let's hear a rational statement from any brexiteer that can tell us,

1 what country do we currently not do any business with?
2 what country is wanting to buy MORE of our products (what do we actually make?) , once we Brexit.
3 If there are some genuine answers there, then what else do they want in return? Clue, immigration.

And Immigration was the real reason for the brexit vote. Or does any brexiteer want to deny/prove immigration is irrelevant ?

Sponsored Links
I think EU should be very kind to us in the forthcoming Brexit negotiations.
Who else, but the UK, has done so much to deter any other countries from attempting an exit from EU. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think EU should be very kind to us in the forthcoming Brexit negotiations.
Who else, but the UK, has done so much to deter any other countries from attempting an exit from EU. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently they will be very kind to us, Ive heard a rumour the president of the EC is known to be very jocular. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
And Immigration was the real reason for the brexit vote

Years before the Brexit vote people were voicing real concerns about immigration. And were fobbed off by pompous elite europhiles making accusations of racism, little Englanders etc and how good foreigners were for the country.
Dumb lwr.
With brexit they've gotten exactly what they deserve. Couldn't have been a sweeter result.

immigration

I see roger's off again.

As you know, roger, the two countries that send most immigrants to the UK are China and India. Neither is in the EU.

Please explain why you think leaving the EU has any effect on that.

Back