thermostat on radiater

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is the thermostat broken on the hot water radiator as it is cold completely in the bathroom the pipes going in are cold. how do I replace it ? its position is top left one nut connection. if I undue the nut will water come out or is it in a casing inside the radiator. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It is also possible that the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) has seized in the "off" position during the summer. Do a "search" for "TRV" you will find it's not unusual.

It is also possible that the Thermostatic Radiator Valve (TRV) has seized in the "off" position
See sticky reference thread 4th from top of topic list.

Sponsored Links
Wow :!: you were up all night doing that, weren't you, Chris?

Looking into the sticky problem will inform you of result as no air in the rad

:LOL: The old magic stick worked ,A rubber hammer My 1 year old does not need to freeze anymore and the wifes a bit warmer thanks a lot you don't need a degree when there are friends on the web like you I hope someday I can pass this information on to someone with a sticky problem
Thanks again ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back