Thermostat on Worcester

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm looking for advice to assist in the wiring of a thermostat and seperate simple 7 day timer to a Worcester ZB 7-28 R29 HE condensing boiler.

I have an outdoor above ground pool and heat exchanger that flow from the boiler is directed through. (The house has it's control panel seperately for the central heating)

I have wired this simple timer to control the thermostat on and off, and the thermostst probe sits in the heat exchanger, but I wanted to know where to wire in the switching from the thermostat on the boiler? Do I simply piggy back on the same switching from the house control? Or is it some how auxilirey?

Timer is a CED control master model number IMTZE and the thermoatat is a digital Certikin one to go with the pool heat exchanger.

I have a plumber who has been assisting, but he seems a little baffled
Is this something a boiler engineer would assist with ?

many thanks
The Grange

Sponsored Links
Not familiar with this boiler but from others i have come across doing similar job the only option is to piggy back.
Stix.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back