Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
God's moving his furniture about again! (He is in Doncaster anyway)

Sponsored Links
Watch out for those goldfish ;)

Actually i don't mind the accompanying rain especially on hot stuffy days, it clears the air and makes it nice and fresh ( for a while till it becomes hot and sticky)

T & L is a rare spectacle and never ceases to amaze. close strikes are exhilarating.

weirder things go on inside and above the cloud line too. things such as lightning sprites.

Sponsored Links
Seen some spectacular thunderstorms in the Far East and Africa, makes yer fillings rattle, wife is usually hiding under a table with a blanket over her head

it is one of earths miracles.... the power of a crack of thunder is amazing... and if you get to see a few forks of lightening well it's gobsmacking...

I tend to find i'm one of very few people who actually like rain... i also like clouds, and wind especially the strong stuff is belittling as a human... but people moan "what a horrid day"... i say bunkum ! you're alive.. enjoy a bit of water on your face... it'll dry... just appreciate the extremes mother nature has gone to to put on a water show for you..!

Back