Tim Robbins - What a guy!!!

Sponsored Links
Shawshank Redemption is, in my opinion, one of the best movies of all time (I don't wish to argue/discuss that, you will no doubt have your own opinion). I think Tim Robbins is a very underrated actor. Whilst I admire his commitment to try and 'rehabilitate' these guys, I'm troubled somewhat by schemes of this kind. There are thousands (possibly millions), of kids/young people of many different countries who are good, honest, law abiding citizens who would give their right arm to have such an experience with this guy yet they see these people that have chosen a path of crime/violence being 'rewarded' with such an experience. Why not give the prisoners the 'reward' AFTER they get out and when they have chosen to lead a law abiding life?

Why not give the prisoners the 'reward' AFTER they get out and when they have chosen to lead a law abiding life?

Kind of a simplistic answer to the reasons for criminal behaviour and its his choice to do so

Yeah, I've watched The Sheepdip Revolution many times and it just gets better and better.

EXCELLENT film, that Hamshank Rejection.

Sponsored Links
Shawshank Redemption was on TV the other day, and surely a winner of many Razzle awards for how bad a film it is....

Governer of Prison picks up a bible, hidden within, is a hammer...Hmmm what a heavy book to read at best of times.

Then the escape tunnel, really? tonnes and tonnes of building material deposited onto concrete?

Then the final insult, the escape poster sealed down after he left, even though he couldn't turn around to seal it? Otherwise when the Governer threw a rock at it, if it wasn't tight, the stone would have bounced off..

What a flaw of a film, they shouldn't have bothered, it's so bad.

Back