Titan SF25X2.2 6Kg SDS Hammer Drill 230V

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone bought one of these?

Titan SF25X2.2 6Kg SDS Hammer Drill 230V

Superb value soft-grip SDS Rotary Hammer Drill kit with 18 pieces of good quality accessories. Adjustable front handle with depth stop, safety clutch and variable speed control. Includes carry case.
1250W
18 Piece Accessory Kit
SDS Plus
Variable Speed
Carry Case
Accessory Kit: Auxiliary handle, metal depth gauge, dust cover, spanner, hammer, plastic container grease, flat chisel, U chisel, pointed chisel. 2 x core cutters (65mm, 80mm) with SDS plus shank and pilot drill . 5 x SDS HSS drill bits Ti-coated: (5 x 100, 6 x 110, 8 x 120, 10 x 130, 12 x 140mm). 8 x SDS masonry drill bits: (6 x 110, 8 x 110, 10 x 110, 12 x 50, 14 x 50, 16 x 200, 18 x 350, 20 x 400mm).
More Images 1 2 3 4

Enlarge Image

£69.99

Sponsored Links
ok, split that down a little:

Superb value =probaly crap

18 pieces of good quality accessories = would cost more than the drill for DECENT quality bits the same as listed alone

safety clutch = good

1250W = probably the input power, not a lot to go on, notice how it doesnt mention the output power or impact energy.

The old saying, you get what you pay for. Now if you only own a standard percussion drill, then upgrading to that will be like going from a fiat uno to a bmw, but compared to others, I imagine it wont be that good. For the odd diy job though, I imagine it will be fine.

I had a cheapie sds from screwfix a few years ago. Heavy and rough. ive binned it and for about £60 more i got a decent dewalt one they were selling off.

Sorry if thats too late!

Sponsored Links
All those sds drills of similar design arre cr@p. They are too heavy, and don't last long in use.

I had a similar cheapie from Argos literally shake itself to bits on its second job breaking out some brickwork. I have heard similar tales from other users. They are the bic biro of the drilling world

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back