Tool Insurance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Have searched for any other threads and nothing came up, I'm looking for recommendations on tool insurance (Tools always locked in Van Safe thats bolted to a floor etc, just want to get them covered) ... anyone know of a reputable place to try?

Mark

Sponsored Links
They won't take your tools, they will take your van.

Good alarm, dead locks on all doors, chain and pad lock through steering wheel at night when parked up, parked on a drive way, security flood lights, cctv and anything else that might put them off.

Andy

Mate, I'm insured through Simply Business. They seem as good as anyone else. My previous lot stopped doing overnight cover so I changed to this lot. Fingers crossed I won't have to claim. But as Andy said, I also added slam locks to my rear doors so there's no accidently leaving it open.

Sponsored Links
i was with this comp, then i had £4k worth of Festool gear lifted from my van, insurance co. said they're not paying because I had no Bulkhead and tools could be seen through windscreen,
Live and learn :(

I'd like to see anybody who can see into the back of a Renault MASTER through the front screen, they'd have to be 10ft tall !!

Back