Trainee Spark needs help

Sponsored Links
Can i just say i'm so pleased that i have recieved such a response from far and wide, and thanx to all who have put links to certain websites able to help me in becoming what i have always wanted to be .

thanx to you all
SPARKED OUT BUT KEEP GETTING UP

Sponsored Links
Alberto .... Do you have MS word or some such wordprocessing software on your PC ?

If yes, then open the book of interest, select then copy the chapter or part thereof of interest .... edit paste special as HTML into a new document using the wordprocessing software .... when done number the pages and save as 'whatever you like' . doc .... take note of the author's request regarding copyright.

P

pipme said:
Alberto .... Do you have MS word or some such wordprocessing software on your PC ?

If yes, then open the book of interest, select then copy the chapter or part thereof of interest .... edit paste special as HTML into a new document using the wordprocessing software .... when done number the pages and save as 'whatever you like' . doc .... take note of the author's request regarding copyright.

P
Sorry!, jus sow your message, it is a late reply...
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back