trianco eurostar boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Trianco Eurostar boiler which was serviced 4 months ago when the baffles were removed. I was told that these needed replacing and that they would order the parts and then fit them. Despite many calls they seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth!

Would any one be able to tell me where I can obtain baffles for the boiler and tell me how easy they are to fit or recommend someone who could obtain and fit them in shropshire?

Many thanks

Sue

Sponsored Links
You dont say who did the service?

Trianco went into administration during July! The adminstrators made all the staff redundant.

However, the premises and equipment are quite modern and I gather that a purchaser has been found who will presumably want to continue the business. Perhaps on a lower capital base it may be able to run successfully.

Baffles are a common replacement part on a service and I expect there will be plenty of stock available at spares merchants.

In any case if the purchase deal goes through then the spares should be available in the future. As a popular boiler then even if the company is not resurected then a pattern parts maker will probably appear.

Tony

Sponsored Links
BAFFLES are not Availible I need a set for a E/star 180 I'm getting them make at a local Engineering company who have made various baffles for obsolete boilers in the past and they are excellent, it dosn't sound like anymore spares or boilers are going to be leaving the ex Trianco plant :cry:

From Plumbzine:-

Following the announcement on Plumbzine in July that Trianco Heating Products had gone into administration, TR Engineering has since acquired the assets from the former Sheffield-based heating company.

TR Engineering (backed by the Mountcity Group) was successful in its bid after several companies showed interest in acquiring the firm's assets.

The company now intends to move forward with the production of Trianco's existing heating ranges, which will complement the multi-fuel stove and oil tank business it intends to grow. It also said that it will hold the existing price of the Activair air source heat pumps.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back