Tricity Bendix CWD1010 washer dryer programme selector slip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I accidentally turned the programme selector knob anticlockwise on my reliable old TB washer dryer, so now the programmes on the knob don't seem to match up with the geared cam or whatever inside. It felt like the knob slipped on a spindle, if that makes sense, so the bit that actually does the prog selecting is now a bit "behind" the prog shown on the knob, by about half an inch. Any ideas how I can reline the two up, anyone? All help much appreciated! Cheers,

Sponsored Links
It will help us if you post the PNC for the machine as this is what identifies it not the model number.

Normally if they are turned the wrong way it can strip the mechanism in the timer or break part of the control knob. Either way it is generally a replacement part as opposed to a re-alignment.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back :)

What is PNC number? I will have a look, if you can tell me where to find it - I'm guessing the spares people need to know this as well, if I go for a replacement bit.

I thought it might be a replacement jobbie - silly me, I have no idea what I was thinking when I did it :oops:

Cheers,

Daisy

PNC is the product number and is usually located on a sticker on the door or porthole on the machine usually looks like 9XX XXX XXX/XX

This is different depending on factory built at, when built, production run etc so some parts are different even on the same models throughout its production life.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back