Tricity Bendix Oven Door Assembly - Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is a question that i'm sure someone will be able to answer pretty easily.

I have a Tricity Bendix oven, the door handle recently just fell off. After inspection it seems that this part which i am asking about has snapped off.

Basically where the door handle is screwed into the structure of the glass door, there is a little plastic cap/tube that slides over the screw which a slightly wider head to stop the screw going too far into the door, and therefore falling out.

It is what i would describe as a 'washer' but is long and thin, and covers about 6mm of the screw itself, therefore, letting the screw only go so far into the thread of the oven door.

I'm looking for this spare part soley. I'm not sure what it is called, or what to search for - but it is black in colour and i would think it is a pretty generic piece of kit.

Anybody know what i should be searching for? All my searches in google have led me nowhere.

Thankyou in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back