Trickle vent replacement (internal face)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

Recently moved into a new house and the previous owner had the internal face of the windows painted white in the kitchen. Unfortunately they removed the trickle vent flaps and didn't replace them, I've turned the house upside down and can't find them so I assume they've been binned.
They are a kind I've never seen before and I'm struggling to find replacements, any advice on where to find replacements would be much appreciated. I've seen loads of plastic ones online but these seem to be aluminium with a padded back which provide a great seal against the window sash.

I've attached a few photos for reference.

Thanks,
Simon

Attachments

• 20230412_111511.jpg
    20230412_111511.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 20230412_111452.jpg
    20230412_111452.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Why match ? it’s just a vent, any of correct dimension will do.

Why match ? it’s just a vent, any of correct dimension will do.

Thanks for your reply, the link is for the external canopy but I'll have a look through the website and see what they've got.

I may have to settle for an alternative, ideally I would like to match the existing (as close as possible) for a few reasons. One, they look much better, two when they're closed they provide a good seal to the frame and three they'll match the rest of the vents in the house

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back