Triton Jade shower front cover removal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to gain access to my triton Jade shower because the temperature control knob has been forced and no longer seems to engage with the mechanism. My immmediate problem is finding the 3 screws which secure the cover to the back plate. Could some kind person please explain how to locate them
Thanks

Sponsored Links
DAZB 's comment about the knobs being part of the cover and that it should not be removed is important.

If the knob is removed and not refitted properly then there is the real possibility of water getting into the shower and reaching places where it should not reach.

It might be that a damaged control knob could be repaired to make it operate the shower but no longer be as water proof as is needed to ensure the shower is safe to operate.

Also, if you can't locate 3 visible screws are you competent enough to be investigating electrical appliances, especially those that work in conjunction with water?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back