Triton T100E Electric shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No water (hot or cold) will come out. The low pressure light comes on, but when I check at the inlet pipe, there is plenty of flow and pressure. Is there maybe an inlet filter inside the unit that may be blocked - I can't see one.

Sponsored Links
I believe the filter is between the solenoid-operated valve and the heating cannister.

Isolate the electric before removing the cover, and unscrew the valve to reveal the filter.

Hello Yorkshirerose did you manage to get your shower fixed and if so what was the problem in the end? i have had the same problem over the christmas period

Glynn-Wigan said:
Hello Yorkshirerose did you manage to get your shower fixed and if so what was the problem in the end? i have had the same problem over the christmas period
Well then, have you cleaned the filter that is between the solenoid-operated valve and the heating cannister?

Sponsored Links
ive just found your post and i am having the same problem with my shower no water whatsoever coming out of the head and the low pressure light comes on and the overheating light also

I am sure that we are all excited to know that!

However, you have already read what the problem is so i donk know why you feel the need to tell us!

By the way Triton is NOT a very nice company to deal with! I fitted one of their shower pumps and it failed within four days. They were not very interested and that episode cost me £130 for a new different make pump and three hours of my time wasted on a Saturday morning.

Ever since then I have never used or recommended their products!!!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back