triton t90si cable

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have to get cable for a triton t90si electric shower can anyone tell me what type of cable and size do i have to get and as its my second triton t90si electric shower, what also do i have to get to prevent them from being on at the same time. thanks

Sponsored Links
From the content of that post ,the only correct reply would be to say you are out of your depth here Anto. mate ..time to call in a Spark !

Ah go on i only want to know because im interested but i wont be doing the work myself :)

The person who will be doing the work will decide on the cable size, and will be able to get it at a lower price than you can.

As for the 2 showers issue, it's been discussed here before, and really the only answer is a changeover switch - where you put this, and how you prevent it being operated if one shower is in use are things you need to think about.

Various designs for non-preemptive systems have been put forward, all have been found wanting in some way or another, but I'm sure that if you found an electrician who can work with PLC systems he could devise something that would work. The one problem we could never get round was a race condition if both shower switches were turned on during a power cut.

Sponsored Links
And what the person who is all soaped up in shower number 1 will do when shower number 2 is turned on.

PS I'm amused to see the location of the OP! :LOL:

The one problem we could never get round was a race condition if both shower switches were turned on during a power cut.
Didnt we decide that it could be solved by inserting a delay device on one of the contactors?

How about one piece of soap (on a rope?) shared between the two showers.

Only the person holding the soap can therefore use a shower.
A bit like the token system they used to have on single-track raliways :LOL:

I was driving in rural Spain once, and they were using the token system in roadworks where it was down to one lane.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back