TUB JAM

L

longdogs

Tub Jam = A group of fat people chatting and blocking the aisle in Tescos.

Anyone have any of their own word creations they would like to share?

Sponsored Links
Tub Jam = A group of fat people chatting and blocking the aisle in Tescos.

Anyone have any of their own word creations they would like to share?
Not until I want to get banned from this wonderful, wonderful site :D

When you're too old to sh*g, is it called penile dementia?

While I'm here, most folk skinny dip. Me (as you may know, I'm not thin!), I chunky dunk!

Mamma Jamma ( or pram jam ) = when 2 or more new mothers stop to chat on the street / in the supermarket etc, blocking the aisle with their pushchairs..

Van Jam ( or Car Bar ) = when 2 people in vans or cars stop drivers window to drivers window on a side street or car park to say hello to each other or for a little chat, causing the cars behind them to get irate..

Sponsored Links
Cram Scam?

When you park your expensive motor miles away from the entrance to the supermarket, but when you come out, some chavvy scum has parked 2" away from both doors. So open the door violently, and with force. I forget the amount of door repairs I've had.

Trash Bash, where old ladies are chatting in the supermarket, so just ram through with my trolley.

verminillionaire A lottery winner who doesn't deserve it, has a criminal record as long as your arm, and spends all the cash on helicopters and Ferraris.

donkey rigged..... as in having a large 'member', or...

a 'geetle', also known as a 'bumbob'. As in, the little pointed bit that hangs outside your 'rusty sheriff's badge' after you've had a 'Gladys' :eek: ;)

Sponsored Links
Back