UFO's

B

Brigade77

It amazes me that the US Gov'mnt has all but admitted the existence of UFO's recently . . . & yet no one seems to acknowledge it.

I know a little bit about this.

For the past few years, for much longer than they're currently admitting, the US Navy has been tasked with monitoring some very peculiar, unknown aircraft movements off the coast of San Diego, California . . . & yet nobody on soshal meedya seems to be talking about it?

Why not? Does it not fit in the Brigade 77 remit?

Or has everyone's brains been turned to mush?

Sponsored Links
Yes, UFO's do exist, but they ain't Aliens, and they ain't making crop circles.

I want to know why they always seem to be centred on America?
Surely, if they are intelligent enough to know it has a very high population, they will be sensible enough to know that if caught they will be subjected to vile research?
Or are they clever enough to stay just out of reach of the idiots?
China has the biggest population but we never hear/read about them being seen in that area.

Sponsored Links
I want to know why they always seem to be centred on America?
Republicans.

We have our own breed of gullible idiot right here in the UK, but not to the pedigree of the US variety. They have Fox, we only have The Wail and its bed-fellows.

Yes, UFO's do exist, but they ain't Aliens, and they ain't making crop circles.

Do you think it's a foreign gov'mnts displaying their latest technology?

I know a little bit about this & what is being witnessed defies the current limits of anyone's known technology. It even defies the current known laws of physics.

The ship that video comes from, it is a very special ship & it is equipped with state of the art surveillance tackle that many have said was specifically developed for just this purpose !

We have a (so called) leaked video of a low resolution screenshot, supposedly recorded live from a monitor, presumably off of a lower ranks mobile phone. This is the most BS I have ever heard. It wasn't leaked unless it was officially leaked, & Dork knows full well just how much info that ship is capable of gathering.

They're coming, & your gov'mnt is breaking the news to you gently.

But my question is:
Why are they releasing the evidence now? in the past week they have had 3 different stories of ufo's and saying more to is to come. What do they know that we don't?

Have Americans made contact and have they said they will reveal themselves?

Andy

Where are these aliens supposed to have come from?

How far away is it, and how did they cover the distance?

Why are they never detected when further away?

Why, having come all this way, would they just play hide and seek in the clouds?

Last edited by a moderator:
But my question is:
Why are they releasing the evidence now? in the past week they have had 3 different stories of ufo's and saying more to is to come. What do they know that we don't?

Have Americans made contact and have they said they will reveal themselves?

Andy

UFO means unidentified flying object, that is all.

Alien conspiracies are just that.

Astronomers do not look for Alien ships.

I knew a greasy spoon once where it meant unidentified frying object.

Wow an Alien on Google maps......

5-79.jpg

I used to be an airline pilot and one time while flying over the Bermuda triangle I noticed a long, cigar shaped object hovering directly in front of me. I immediately contacted air traffic control but they said there was nothing on the radar. Imagine how foolish I felt when I remembered that I was smoking a big cigar.

Sponsored Links
Back