Underfloor Heating - not working (noob)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First of a series of enquiries which all start with "Have just bought a new house and found..." :)

There are 2 bathrooms upstairs and both have a control panel for underfloor heating which are both wired in.
1 works though and I doesnt (ie the floor is cold and the control panel is dead)
Have changed the fuse in the socket in the skirting for the one that doesn't work but no joy.
I have googled the part number on the control panel and it corresponds to this: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Technical/DataSheets/BushNelson/g16c.pdf
(at least now I will know how to set it!)

Possible/likely cause for the DoA room? Would be nice to know it is a simple fix even if I have to get someone in to do it!

Sponsored Links
I completely forgot about this thread!
Some info.
Thanks for that suggestion. friend came over with a voltage meter to check and we found that the front plate works when attached to the unit on the other bathroom and the backplate had current to it, fuse was replaced too but still backplate didn't work.

Even though it is 8 years old (looking at date on back of hte backplate) Honeywell in Scotland very kindly sent replacement out to me FOC and it is working now :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back