Untrue wall - Corners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got myself into a bit of a pickle with a dodgy corner. They are not very plumb and tiling leave a massive void down the corner. The tiles are big 400x250. There is a patterned tiling arrangement which means I can just chop down the tile to fit as it will look rubbish. What I have done is laid the tiles straight up the wall so none are cut but are all in line however obviously with the walls not being plumb the corner has a big gap. How do you guys get round this?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
re-arrange so that you have half / three quarter tiles in the corner so the cuts aren't as noticable..
going from 150 - 200 isn't as noticable as 30 - 80..

OK cheers, I'll remember that for next time. I have got round it this time though. Not the best but had to cut strips of tile. Doesn't look too bad, not very noticeable as the main feature is the wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back