Unusual repressurisation system? can't find right valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone! I've searched quite a lot and not found anyone with a similar system online – but apologies if this is really simple.

Basically I've got an E119 error on an Eco Elite 30 boiler but I can't find the repressurisation loop – i can see the two adjacent black taps on the right of the image but nothing happens when I turn them together, suggesting a third valve needs to be turned, but I'm not sure which. Please see photo – if anyone knows what needs to be turned I'd much appreciate it! House getting cold.

THanks very much for reading – image attached!

Attachments

• IMG_2290.jpg
    IMG_2290.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
None of those valves will repressure your boiler, look for a silver braided hose somewhere else, maybe further down the pipework?

Hi, thank you both so much – the hose was further down the pipwork hidden at the back of the cupboard! Sorry and thanks everyone! Back on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back