uPVC Cladding for garage facia? Guidance, advice?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, Hope you are having a good Sunday. I am a newbie to the forum and need some general advice.
I am looking to replace the wooden facia above my garage both on the front and back with something more modern. Please see the pic of the front below.

Can you advise if upvc shiploc cladding is the one to purchase and use for both the ones marked yellow and red? I think the panels would work for the yellow part if I trim and edge them. What would I be able to use for the red part? To be clear, I am looking to remove the wooden panels and replace them with the new upvc ones not simply put the upvc over the wooden ones (unless you tell me that is indeed what I should do)

1685268438190.png

Sponsored Links
something more modern
Something more tacky more like, if you mean white shiplap.

Unless you mean coloured and grained?

You'll need cladding sections for the errr cladding, and fascia capping for the roof verge. And maybe "J trim" for the cladding perimeter that may be seen.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back