URGENT PROBLEM - Please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I bought some special laminate jigsaw blades and put them 'somewhere safe' until I needed them to do the job

I now cannot find them

Can someone please tell me where they are

many thanks

Steve

Sponsored Links
they're in ottosump's shed with 'er from next door. In the freezer.

Sponsored Links
SB- May I suggest that when you get another pack of blades that you put:-

From a three pack

1 in your tool kit
1 in your glove box
1 in your wifes hand bag or nicker drawer might be better

Five pack

1 on the hall sholf next to where you put your keys
1 in your wallat

can i suggest when you buy your new pack,put them in the box with the jigsaw.

Hi Guys

I bought some special laminate jigsaw blades and put them 'somewhere safe' until I needed them to do the job......................................... So you now need themto dothe job

I now cannot find them :(

Can someone please tell me where they are

many thanks

Steve

FOUND THEM !!!

They were in my DIY cupboard, underneath a box of painting bits n bobs !

WHY !!!

WHY WOULD I PUT THEM THERE ???

You are now entitled to 2 votes in 'Lost and Found'

Over the years I've become quite expert at losing stuff. Many, many times I've put something away in a safe place so that it doesn't get lost - only to discover much later that it's in such a safe place that even I don't know where it is. :oops: :oops: :oops:

But I've found a solution to the problem: When you can't find something look for something else instead! I learnt this the hard way. After yet another fruitless search I realized that I'd found a lot of things that I wasn't looking for but whose whereabouts I'd forgotten. Compared to the single item that I was actually looking for, I was finding at least ten other items that were effectively lost. :eek: :eek: :eek:

So there you have it. You're much more likely to find what you want if you aren't looking for it. :D :D :D

Madness of such gargantuan proportions qualifies you for unlimited entries to 'Lost and Found'. Once in there's no turning back.

Sponsored Links
Back