vaillant boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a vaillant ecomax 835e combi boiler, when i turn the hot tap on in bath sink etc, the water gets scalding hot then goes cold, i have turned the thermostat down on the control panel but no help, i leave it for a while and hot water comes back then shuts down again , the heating appears to be working ok well the rads have got hot at last, thanks for the help drew

Sponsored Links
I've got exactly the same problem with my 835E

Have you manged to find out what the problem was?

Thanks

all sorted now,boiler was full of sludge, flushed out working just fine hope this helps

Sponsored Links
Ah OK thanks.......I've now arranged for a Vaillant Engineer to come out (but if it is sludge I wonder if that will be covered on a breakdown insurance visit?)

my boiler was not covered by warrenty, cost me £208 but worth it just to have hot water again !! plumber put a cleaning/flushing agent in and is going to flust through after x mas all included in price , expensive but needed

Thanks.....I was going to ask if your whole heating system was flushed (I presume at this stage just the boiler was flushed?)

just the sludge from the boiler was flushed, system after x mas ,good luck with your boiler happy x mas

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back