Vaillant Ecomax 835/2E service-any recommendations Bradford

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vaillant Ecomax 835/2e needs a good service. It is making loud noises and I think I need someone with Vaillant experience to carry out the service and to let me know if there are any problems.

Can anyone recommend a Vaillant service engineer in the Bradford area or that covers the Bradford area?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
If its not working properly then it needs a REPAIR and not a service!

Any competent engineer should be able to deal with a boiler as common as a Vaillant.

But you could call Vaillant for a repair if you choose but it would be more expensive.

Tony

Thanks for the reply. The problem with my boiler is exactly the same as in the youtube video below. It makes a loud noises when the water from CH/DHW get to high temps. I have turned the temp of CH down to get rid of noise but this is not a permanent fix and now temp of Ch is at 55 degrees C so not ideal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-yMEAgEtyM

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back