Vaillant Turbomax 828e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have found out that the pressure gauge on the vaillant combi is faulty.While i was trying to remove it i broke the capillary tube which connects to the pipe work at the back.

Would someone be kind enough to explain how to get this push fit thing out without opening the whole pipework.I know it is a diy job as the new one seems like a push fit.

My only problem is the old push fit is stuck inside,and the capillary tube is out.I have reconnected the boiler and it seems to be working fine but without the pressure gauge .Any advice would be very much appreciated.

:eek: :(

Sponsored Links
I think u have found how tricky DIY is! If its snapped off flush u can try windin a self tapping screw in the end a small ratchet will allow access , if not u gotta remove the whole pipe :rolleyes:
Also just for ur info it would have bin a quick 30 min job for a pro, the gauge would hav probably just been blocked (a usual problem) ur problem now is that u have snapped the gauge and repressured it,! This means it's only the dirt that's blocking the hole that's holding back the pressure :eek: :eek: :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back