Vaillant vcw-sine 18 t3 wf h

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys i have this boiler funny thing is iv'e never had to turn the pilot on cause its always been lite, however its gone out and i have no idea how to put it back does any 1 know ?

Never needed instuctions for most other boilers normally straight forward but this 1 seems beyond me, im sure i have to hold a button in whilist clicking or turning another but which 1 does what ? or is it broken perhaps.

Sponsored Links
Hold in the green button and rotate the grey one ans you should see a spark in the window followed by a flame ( hopefully! ).

If you have not bothered to have the boiler serviced then it may well not work!

The spark generator is quite powerful and the spark often tracks in the wrong place particularly when the spark gap has not been correctly set.

If it does not work then you need a competent person to repair it.

Tony

ok thanx for your help the grey button dosent seem to be working think i will call some 1.

Sponsored Links
Its not a button!

Its a knob which you rotate.

Not all were grey either!

If the flame lights you have to hold in the green one for about 30 seconds more and then slowly release.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back