vaillant

Sponsored Links
I usually fit nothing else, that is until recently when the new sales rep peed me off :rolleyes:

Excellent boiler, poor manufacturer back up.

Worcester Greenstar Junior better and cheaper

It is certainly cheaper - but better? You have got to be kidding. Have you not noticed the difference in build quality?

The CDi range is closer to the Vaillant ecoTEC, but then this is a German product. They don't try and sell iJunior outside the UK.

Sponsored Links
Only ever fitted Worcester. Never had any come backs. That speaks volumes. Quality & Value.

Only ever fitted Worcester. Never had any come backs. That speaks volumes. Quality & Value.

Another one that only does installations. :rolleyes: Obviously haven't had to do CDi diverters or Greenstar Junior servicing or PRV replacement. Ever worked on Highflows? I could go on. :) Bring back the 230,240 and 24/28 RSF.

Boring.......................................................................................

Kildareking wrote
Worcester Greenstar Junior better and cheaper

The question was what do think of Vaillant ecoTEC.

Kildareking wrote
Only ever fitted Worcester. Never had any come backs. That speaks volumes. Quality & Value

So you haven't fitted a Vaillant. How can you offer a comparison then?

looks very good build quality.easily installed except for clip on filling loop wouldnt fit properly, possibly a one off.good hot water at supplies.yeah , i quite like it. £1011 with vertical flue.

except for clip on filling loop wouldnt fit properly, possibly a one off

Can't get any simpler, an 'O' ring to seal it and a spring clip to hold it in place. Never had any problems with them.

Had a few of the o rings split due to serations inside the housing, bit of silicone grease cured that one.

Never fitted a Worcester as not had any issues with the vaillants(yet touch wood)

Had a few issues with the Ecotec range the main problems encountered are leaking/split rubber hoses on the flow and return pipes water sensor throwing up faults and leaking diverter valves.All were covered on warrenty and promptly sorted by Vaillant apart from that good boilers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back