VAT

Berty does like posting provocative claims unsupported by evidence.

Sponsored Links
My posts have been in direct response to yours. You claimed we don't need cycle paths, whereas I have shown multiple sources showing this isn't true. Many more studies are available supporting my claim that not only does it improve quality of life for many, but the economic and climate change related improvements can also be realised.

I have not claimed that at all. You are now lying as well as posting drivel, which is a waste of time and energy. If you care about climate change, stop wasting electricity with low calibre, irrelevant posts.

Sponsored Links
I have not claimed that at all. You are now lying as well as posting drivel, which is a waste of time and energy. If you care about climate change, stop wasting electricity with low calibre, irrelevant posts.
Your exact words were:
- No more stupid traffic schemes that create one way systems and waste loads of space on cyclists, then have to be reversed again because they don't work and nobody wants them.

So you think that they are a waste and don't work, even though they not only work (when done right of course), but actually save money in the long run.

Irony alert

Some quick thoughts:

Ageing population

Hollowed out economy, so in work benefits are needed

Health care is massively more expensive

State pension

Interest on national debt

you missed out the unfunded civil service pensions that cost a huge amount

But yes, this is the reality facing the UK - but how to change? I would venture to suggest that no politician has a clue where to start

you missed out the unfunded civil service pensions that cost a huge amount

But yes, this is the reality facing the UK - but how to change? I would venture to suggest that no politician has a clue where to start

Pray for economic growth?

Sponsored Links
Back