Vibration white finger

O.M.G hit a nerve here with ppl. I have no intentions of sueing anyone and do not want to search the internet for a name was just asking. As for G.P I have only seen him once in my life and that was when I had to go to sign up with him. I am in pain and was wondering as I got told if could be due to vibrations which it prob is just wanted input on a free forum if anyone else has had it and it has gone with rest.

Sorry to p**s ppl off

Don't apologise, there some very rude and obnoxious people on here.... but a lot of useful help and advice.

Sponsored Links
Op - just alert the mods of abusive posts and avoid rising to the bait. Eventually the trolls will flag up enough breakages of the rules to warrant a ban.

Wish I had of knew this first, I have been using for like 6 hours at a time. House needed all render off as well so just was flying through it.

As you have been doing this as a self employed person, it is something you have overlooked.
If you had been employed on the books, your employer has a duty of care to inform you of these effects and prevent them from occurring.

Sponsored Links
If you continue ...qualified medical advice.

I have bought 5 houses in the last 2 years. 3 repossessions which was not even classed as habitable and needed major work and the other 2 needed completely gutting and everything done. I done 80 percent of the work in all 5 house's myself. Just saying how it is.
Then you are living the Tory Dream - same as Joe 90 - The best of luck to you , you`re gonna need it :LOL:

If you continue using vibration hand tools, the effects it is currently causing will not decrease and most likely will increase and could cause permanent, irreparable damage, if you continue to use these tools for long periods.
It does not just go away, I suggest you go see your GP and get qualified medical advice.

and more wasting of a GPs time..

Thats why we pay their wages. To check things about us for us.
How is it a waste of time?

If you worked for a reputable company, you would not have the sympton.. in this day. Maybe using it all your life, you might....

but if you are messing about at home,

you would never suffer from it...

Hence my post... Wasting your GPs time...

Wish I had of knew this first, I have been using for like 6 hours at a time. House needed all render off as well so just was flying through it.

As you have been doing this as a self employed person, it is something you have overlooked.
If you had been employed on the books, your employer has a duty of care to inform you of these effects and prevent them from occurring.
Whether employed or a sub contractor, the site manager has a duty of care for all...

I have bought 5 houses in the last 2 years. 3 repossessions which was not even classed as habitable and needed major work and the other 2 needed completely gutting and everything done. I done 80 percent of the work in all 5 house's myself. Just saying how it is.

I assume he manages his own projects.

and he's not the only one that needs medical advice!

Alarm";p= "2097757 said:

If you worked for a reputable company, you would not have the sympton.. in this day. Maybe using it all your life, you might....

I am not messing about at home I am a landlord working on one of my houses. Anyway went doctors and he has told me I have Trigger finger ,but why should I work ? I shouldnt of went as I wasted his time. Should of left house then would not of went doctors and went on benifits ?

Alarm";p= "2097757 said:

I am not messing about at home I am a landlord working on one of my houses. Anyway went doctors and he has told me I have Trigger finger ,but why should I work ? I shouldnt of went as I wasted his time. Should of left house then would not of went doctors and went on benifits ?

trigger.... maybe you are due for a fresh handle on your brush...

or a new brush on your handle....

could last you years....

I assume he manages his own projects.

and he's not the only one that needs medical advice!

Thank you PrenticeBoyofDerry that is right and I pay £500 a week tax but why should I go doctor eh

Sponsored Links
Back