vokera 16e gas boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have above boiler, it is in the house about 6 years, just got it connected and it worked fine till a week ago had a plumber out and he said it needs a gas valve. he tried to charge me 35o to put it in. i bought the part myself for 100 and put it in identical to old one. when i turn it on it doesnt fire up, any ideas what problem could be. have power

Sponsored Links
Firstly, shame on you for leaving the 'plumber' out in the cold especially with him 'telling' you what was wrong with your boiler. It is for this very reason, I charge a diagnostic fee if the punter wants to think about it having been told what the matter is with his boiler.

You are paying the price of misdiagnosis as the plumber had no idea of what was wrong with your boiler. Neither will anyone on these pages as a proper heating engineer will need more information or need to be in front of the boiler to get to root of the problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back