Vokera 20/80 problem and servicing in west yorkshire

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My vokera 20/80 broke this morning. I can get CH but no HW. when i turn on the HW, the switch in the water moves and engages (I have taken the cover off to check this as I had to replace the switch last year) but the boiler doesn't ignite.

The boiler ignites fine for CH and if I run the HW while ignited for CH, I do get hot water.

Does anyone know what the problem could possibly be?

Also, can anyone recommend a good plumber in the west yorkshire area who could come and fix the problem and service the boiler. I had the boiler serviced last year by a local plumber, but he never changed any diaphragms.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Sponsored Links
s8uggest you look at the installation manual and read up how the boiler works. This will give you a better understanding of sequence of operation, and prompt you to llok at different components to conclude what is wrong.

If you guy never changed the diaphragms, he could not have serviced the boiler. He might have used a duster to dust the boiler only.

If you email me, might suggest what is wrong. This way you will know if the engineer that calls to repair the boiler knows what he is doing or is a chancer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back